This section has not yet been translated to your requested language.
File Storage - New/Edit File
Using the File Storage utility, it is possible to create standalone HTML files or edit existing files you have uploaded or created.
- While in areas of File Storage where you have permissions to create or edit files, open the New File area and click on "Create a New File".
- If you are editing a file, select it from the list of available files in File Storage, then press the Edit button below.
- Enter a File Name. It should end with the ".html" or ".txt" file extention to make it available for editing later.
- Optionally include a Description for the file.
- Optionally include a Revision Comment that describes the changes in the file (when you are editing, as opposed to creating a new file) when the file revisions feature is turned on in the File Storage area.
- Enter content marked up with HTML in the Contents area. Turn on the Visual Editor if you prefer to create HTML files using a WYSIWYG editor.
- Press the Save button to save the file.
$LastChangedDate: 2008-11-04 14:52:54 -0500 (Tue, 04 Nov 2008) $
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.