This section has not yet been translated to your requested language.
Privacy settings are used to control who can see which parts of your profile:
- Basic Profile
- Your basic ATutor Profile information. If hidden, it becomes unavailable to view through your network profile, but is still available for classmates in a course to view.
- Detailed Profile
- All other information in your social profile that is not part of your Basic Profile
- Choose these settings to hide you network activity from others. This is the information that appears in the Network Activity area of your networking tools.
- My Contacts
- Choose from these settings to limit who can see people in your Contacts list.
- Hide the education information you add to your detailed profile. You may turn on your Detailed Profile, then hide this section from it.
- Hide the position information you add to your detailed profile. You may turn on your Detailed Profile, then hide this section from it.
Who sees your profile.
- World Network
- Allow anyone, using any ATutor Social system, to view (coming soon).
- My Contacts
- Any anyone in your contact list to view.
- Contacts of Your Contacts
- Allow contacts of anyone in your contacts list to view.
- Local Network
- Allow anyone on your local ATutor Social system to view.
- Allow anyone who is a member of groups you belong to, to view.
$LastChangedDate: 2006-07-01 18:04:33 -0400 (Sat, 01 Jul 2006) $
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.